Meet our staff !!
Culture Statement (Core Values)
North Collin County Habitat for Humanity – Culture Statement
- We work together within a team environment of mutual respect, honesty and integrity to provide the opportunity to share creative solutions to diverse problems.
- We are a group of dedicated people who believe in the organization, its mission and the value of each individual.
- We encourage healthy debate, knowing that everyone should be heard and acknowledged.
- The organization has a deeply rooted belief in Jesus Christ which influences what we do, say and think.
- We do not discriminate based on Faith.
- We openly communicate faith in our interactions with each other.
Making a Difference
- An Organization that has passion and a strong belief in its mission to serve in our local and global communities by providing affordable housing solutions.
- We strive to positively change lives.
- We accept that we are responsible for our own actions and the outcomes those actions produce.
- An affiliate where all staff, partners, volunteers and homeowners are treated respectfully, fairly and compassionately while still maintaining focus on its core mission.
- As professionals we act with integrity, making decisions based on honesty and accountability.
- We will present ourselves professionally, knowing that we are the face of Habitat to others.